Monday 26 November 2012

Why Borderlands 2 makes me feel like a little girl

So today after an elongated break of about 2 months, one of my friends and I decided to rekindle our lost love for Borderlands 2. Unfortunately back in the day as we played in the hopes of reaching level 50 our journey was cut short by assessment periods. Now that it's all over we once again have time available to play to our hearts content; however, our hearts weren't quite ready for what was in store.

Anyway, we hopped onto our level 38 commando and assassin respectively and launched back into the world of Pandora. Our focus was really on the main quest as we wanted to grind our way to level 50 as fast as possible, and if that means excruciating battle after excruciating battle then so be it. Since we basically avoided side quests all together our levels were far below that of the enemies we fought in the main story.

After about 50 minutes of getting our asses kicked we simply rage quit and left the game in the dust. I don't think I've ever felt so terrible playing a game in my life, nothings worse than using 700 bullets from a 1000 damage machine gun to drop a minor enemy robot to half health, only for it to one hit you and make you die and lose $20,000.

Maybe one day I'll play you again, Borderlands 2, maybe.

I hate robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment